Dr. Long Le is a board-certified physician in internal medicine who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions in adult patients. He has over two decades of experience serving the North Fulton community, and enjoys building lasting relationships with each patient to help them achieve and maintain good health. Dr. Le offers a full range of primary care services including acute illness care and chronic disease management, and personalizes care for each patient while guiding and educating them to live a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Le enjoys staying active, and in his free time, enjoys cycling, swimming, karate, playing the cello, and spending time with his family.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital